The Valens Group offers unique advantages with our client services, account management capabilities and installation process. The employee benefits consultants at the Valens Group have years of cumulative experience with an extensive client list. Our client base includes employers, associations, school districts and unions within the tri-state area of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. The Valens Group provides exclusive brokerage services to several of the regions largest insurance carriers and managed care organizations. Our brokerage department works with many outside brokers and numerous years of cumulative experience. The brokerage department is at your disposal for fast, accurate quotes on competitively priced group, medical, dental, life, short & long-term disability, group voluntary benefits and long term care insurance. We are committed to continual support and superior service to the clients we represent for the following programs:
• Group medical and managed care;
• Group life, short term and long term disability;
• Dental, vision and prescription drug coverage;
• Voluntary pay deduction products-supplemental life/disability/dental/long term care;
• Cafeteria planning;
• Qualified and non-qualified deferred compensation;
• Individual and temporary medical coverage.
We can also assist in coordinating the following services:
• Administration and consolidation of billing;
• COBRA administration;
• Section 125 plan administration;
• Employee handbooks (Fringe Facts)
Whether we are evaluating a clients existing plan design, positioning organizations in the managed care environment or proposing new benefit designs and /or organizational strategic plans, our benefits consultants and managed care consultants work directly with you, the client, to ensure that the defined program meets your objectives. Through evaluation of each insurance carrier and comprehensive marketplace analysis we coordinate with the carriers to deliver the best in benefits, price and service. We are confident you will find the Valens Group can deliver the best products and service an Employee Benefits Consultant can offer.